Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sights in Niagara Falls - Day 50

Today is our rest day in Niagara Falls and there are clear skies with a delightful temperature.  First I had breakfast by the school at the Flying Saucer Restaurant with Margaret and then walked to the Falls to see the sights.  I viewed the falls from the Canadian side, took pictures of the Maid of the Mist and walked across the Rainbow Bridge to see the US side.  It is amazing the amount of mist that is continuously generated by the falls.  After returning from the US side I stopped in the gardens at Queen Victoria Park for a rest, snack and to read my book for several hours.  Dinner tonight was at the Best Western several blocks from the campsite.  Tomorrow we head into New York State.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy from Ottawa, Canada!
    Saw your muddy mess in Niagara. Bernie and I (Lynne) Lee wish you a successful trip to Boston now that the end is near! You are so brave... Ingi and kids must be soooo proud of you. I love the shot of you overlooking Niagara Falls. Keep up the good work!
    Best, Lynne and Bernie

    ReplyDelete