Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baraboo, WI - Day 39


Stats: We rode 78 miles under overcast to partly sunny skies with temperatures in the low 80's.  It was back to a comfortable ride in pleasant conditions.  The theme for the day was trails and tunnels resulting in many miles of no traffic and peaceful riding.  Upon arrival at Jack Young Middle School, I set up the tent, washed the grime from the trail off of my bike and did laundry after a kind resident gave me the CORRECT directions.  Baraboo is the home of the Circus World Museum which unfortunately I did not have time to see.  Bob and I capped off the evening with dinner at the West Side Grill and an ice cream at Culver's on the walk back to camp.  Tonight I am back outside in my tent.  It is nice to be back to NORMAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment